Registration is closed
Training Cancellation Policy
- Welcome to our training on site if you are feeling well, but if you are feeling sick we appreciate it if you always stay at home. In that case contact Dandy People and we will give you support as swiftly as possible.
- For cancellation due to illness without a doctor’s certificate we gladly get you a spot on a future course and occasion instead without any extra cost.
- For all cancellations with a doctor’s certificate (for you or your child) we refund you 80% of the cost for the training – or give you a spot on the next training if you prefer that.
- No-shows are not refundable, but if special circumstances prevail in the event of cancellation we gladly get you a spot on a future course and occasion instead without any extra cost.
- You may always give your spot on a training with us to someone else after consulting with us so we get their contact information.
- Dandy People have the right to cancel a training whereby all possible paid-in fees are refunded.
- Invoicing takes place before the start of the training. Payment terms 20 days.