Andrew has over thirty years experience in product development and Agile transformation. He trains, coaches and mentors teams, leaders and organizations on how to attain a sustainable pace that Flows.
He delivers outstanding value-add via world-class management consulting for portfolio, program, project and organizational leadership enabling executive teams to implement their strategy and vision.
He is the co-author of the books “Flow” and “The Nehemiah Effect”, which describes how to strategically implement Flow and the UVF to achieve the remarkable results desired:
- Flow: Get Everyone Moving in the Right Direction…And Loving It
- The Nehemiah Effect: Ancient Wisdom from the World’s First Agile Projects
– Over thirty years of experience leading, transforming, training, coaching, mentoring and consulting with start-ups to Executive-level assignments in Europe, the US and Asia.
– Coaching, Training and leading Agile Transformations, Transitions and Governance from Waterfall to Agile/Scrum/Flow.
– Enterprise Agile (including Agile Portfolios and Programs), SAFe, Large Scale Scrum, Scrum at Scale and Scaling Agile.