Example of Roles
- Product Manager
- Agile Product Owner
- E-Commerce /Online Business Development Manager
- Digital Transformation Project Manager within marketing, e-commerce, communication
With my passion and interest in continuous development of technology and understanding consumer needs, I am interested in helping organizations to accelerate their digital transformation and agile product development, to be able to meet new consumer needs.
I am an experienced and creative agile product manager with the background from Start Up, fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) and retail industries. Passionate about business value creation based on consumer insight and latest market trends. Driven by continuing helping companies to turn their business and customers needs into digital products that deliver unique consumer experiences.
Throughout my career I have gained significant experience in managing cross-functional teams in various multicultural environments. I have strong analytical skills and prioritize quality of the delivery. In my work I use structured approach to understand, analyze and solve complex business issues. I enjoy working with others in a team, have good social and communication skills, easily collaborate with both external and internal stakeholders.
“It's been a pleasure working with Olga on e-business for the Oral Care category at P&G. She takes ownership and strongly contributes to driving the opportunity areas while being both skilled and passionate in her role!
She has taught me a lot on her area of expertise and has a humble approach, making her a respected member of the team.”
2017 UX Product Development, Berghs School of Communication – 2 months
2017 Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO), Scrum Alliance – 3 days
2017 Software Product Management Specialization, University of Alberta – 3 month
- Software Product Management Capstone Project
- Reviews and Metrics for Software Improvement
- Agile Planning for Software Products
- Client Needs and Software Requirements
- Software Processes and Agile Practices
- Introduction to Software Product Management
2017 Sthlm Startup Weekend Travel Tech. Led new product design – 3 days
2016 Customer Journey Mapping, Transformator Design Consulting – 1 day
2016 Digital Marketing and E-Commerce, Google academy – 2 months
2016 Sthlm Startup Weekend IoT: Food, Health and Wellness . Winner team – 3 days
2015 Digital Genius Academy, P&G – 1 week
2014 Service Design with customer in focus, Ideo.org and +Acumen – 2 months
2013 Winning through analytics, P&G – 1 day
2012 Customer Business Development college, P&G – 3 days
2012 Brand Trial Action Planning, P&G – 1 day
2011 Effective Presentation Skills, P&G – 2 days
2010 Brand Building Framework, P&G – 1 day
2008-2010 Master’s “Economics of Innovation and Growth”
Royal Institute of Technology (KTH) – 2 years
2007-2008 Master’s “Project Management and Operational Development”
Royal Institute of Technology (KTH) – 1 year
1999-2004 Master of Science in Engineering
National Technical University of Ukraine – 5 years
Digital Product Owner and e-Business Development Manager
Procter & Gamble Nordic, Stockholm 2015 – 2017
- Cross-functional project lead for customer and category specific digital products to drive consumer engagement and brand exposure in relevant digital channels. Responsible for eliciting requirements, writing user stories, prioritising backlog etc.
- Leader for Swedish National retail e-content standard setting and digitalisation project jointly with the Swedish office of Global Standard1. Sole project lead driving solution generation, testing, follow up and final implementation.
- Delivered improvement of online product pages conversion targets for the biggest P&G brands with 30%.
- Designed and established digital media commercialization model to improve online share of impressions of P&G brands at the e-retailers sites by 30% vs YA.
- Established and successfully delivered digital and brand building projects based on market shares and competitor analysis, consumer journey understanding and brand objectives.
- Leader for channel specific e-business go-to-market strategy setting and cross-functional action plan per channel.
- Grew e-commerce and digital marketing capabilities among marketing-and sales organizations through set up and delivering of a yearly capability calendar and following new trends.
Nordic Shopper Marketing Manager
Procter & Gamble Nordic, Stockholm 2013 – 2015
- Set up new organizational processes for establishing customer differentiation as the new business value creation model.
- Designed, led and implemented holistic multi-brand co-marketing plans with key Nordic retailers (ICA, COOP, Kesko, Dansk Supermarked and others) as a source of incremental business growth, resulting in project deliveries with incremental profit ROI between 3.0 and 6.5.
- Designed and led first time locally developed initiative Nordic Pink Ribbon in partnership with the Cancerfonden association. Lead cross-functional team for the holistic go-to-market execution (ATL, PR, in-store, social media).
Senior Nordic Trade Marketing Expert
Procter & Gamble Nordic, Stockholm 2011 – 2013
- Led end-to-end design and implementation of the in-store activation marketing plans for leading P&G brands in the Nordic market.
- Overall responsible for driving corporate capability building in shopper data and shopper psychology.
- Developed and implemented efficient corporate delegated budget stewardship process , which has been called out as best-in-class across Western European offices.
- Designed and had a leading role in the set up of the new Nordic in-store activation marketing team.
Nordic Commercial Expert
Procter & Gamble Nordic, Stockholm 2009 – 2011
- Responsible for identifying market opportunities and delivering business proposals, based on analysis of market development data dynamics (sales fundamentals).
- Led development of product launch marketing toolboxes for the sales teams.
Organized product launch events and trade shows for the biggest product innovation launches on the Nordic market.
Global Talent Management Specialist
Electrolux AB, Stockholm 2005-2007
- Successfully led Electrolux’s global internship program in partnership with international student association AIESEC.
- Initiated and delivered 56 internships within Electrolux Group globally, with 45% overdelivery rate and a record high retention rate of 80%.
- Developed and organized company’s employer branding activities of Electrolux in Sweden and internationally, as well as was responsible for a number of Global talent management projects.
Team Lead External Partnerships
AIESEC India, New Dehli 2005
- Led an international team of 4 with focus on engaging external partners to the biggest yearly event AIESEC International Congress (800 participants) and delivering their successful brand exposure.
Swedish (fluent), English (fluent), Russian (fluent), Ukrainian (native)