What Makes this Training Different?
- Our programs are lovingly crafted by HR professionals for HR professionals, not tech-Agile
- They’re intensive, practical and interactive with immediate, hands-on experience in applying Agile HR mindset and tools to real HR topics
- Applicable to all organisational contexts – from full Agile to hybrid to companies only just beginning their Agile evolution
Benefits of the Agile HR Certified Practitioner Program
- Understand why organisations are ‘going Agile’ and the implications for HR and the future of work
- Gain practical tools and evidence-based methods to start applying Agile HR to your own work
- Co-create a great employee experience using Agile HR techniques and design thinking
- Learn to manage risk and prioritise your HR portfolio of work with stakeholders and customers
- Boost your own productivity and effectiveness with Agile HR
- Lead successful projects and design HR services that your people and leaders actually want and nee
- Be a trusted business partner able to consult on Agile and digital organisational transformation
- Coach leaders and teams to build Agile networks of collaboration
- Begin to evolve your own HR operating model for Agile working and collaboration
- All learning underpinned by our Agile People Ops Capability Model ©
Content of 2-Day Workshop
Introduces the mindset of Agile, as a response to an increasingly VUCA (Volatile, Uncertain, Complex and Ambiguous) world, exploring the implications for HR and the future of work.
You’ll deep dive into Agile frameworks, discover how Agile teams and organisations work, and get comfortable with words like Scrum, Kanban and incremental development.
Next, you’ll translate Agile into HR and people practices, gaining practical tools to apply Agile HR back in your organisation.
You’ll be exploring HR’s role in Agile organisational transformation, the importance of Agile leadership and different approaches to scaling Agile.
You’ll apply Agile HR techniques to your own project or complex problem and learn how to validate decisions using data, metrics and employee experience.
To strengthen your human-centric approach, you test out design thinking and use personas, experience mapping and user stories.
Finally, you begin to explore how to evolve the HR operating model to support Agile working, collaboration and transparency through the cycle of test, learn and adapt.
Each day is simulated like a sprint (in Scrum) using a Scrum board, user stories, stand-ups and timeboxed activities. All learning is mapped against the Agile People Ops Capability Model ©.
Choose a real HR organisational project, record a short video about what you’ve achieved, apply the Agile People Ops Capability Model and summarise your work using the slide template provided. Upon passing the assessment, you’ll receive your E-Badge and Certificate.
A – Assignment
Study the Agile People Ops Capability Model© and, using your Agile HR know-how, make it actionable back in the workplace in a real-life organisational project or redesign a previous project from your career. This project might be something you were working on prior to attending the workshop, or completely new. Summarise what you achieved using the slide template provided (maximum 5 slides) and record a short 5 minutes video to share what you learnt along the way.
B – Apply Agile People Ops Capability Model ©
Study the Agile People Ops Capability Model© and summarise how you’ve applied or could hypothetically apply each of the 10 capabilities to your work and HR role. Be as practical as you can and provide clear concrete examples using the slide template provided. Maximum 10 slides (1 slide per capability).
C – Submit for Feedback
Upload your assignment video, alongside the slide presentation for both the assignment and capability model, into the Dropbox link provided by the set date for your Agile HR Certified Practitioner Program. You’ll receive feedback and your grade within 5 workings days following the submission deadline date.
D – Feedback and Awarding Certification
Achieve a score of 65% or more against the Agile People Ops Capability Model© to receive your E-Badge and Certificate.
When reviewing your videos and slides your assessor will look for cues to demonstrate the behaviours and thinking detailed in each of the 10 Agile People Ops Capabilities. They will also look for evidence of an Agile HR mindset, alongside a skillset and theoretical understanding of how Agile HR can be applied across different organisational settings.
Agile People Ops Capability Model ©
1 Build Business Value Commercially minded & builds people practices that help organisations delight their customer
2 Agile Context Able to speak the language of Agile & guide Agile organisational design
3 Agile HR Coach An influencer of Agile People strategy, helping Agile practices & collaboration flourish
4 Apply Agile Philosophy, Values & Frameworks Agile for HR – applying Agile values & frameworks to your own HR work
5 Co-create Employee Experience HR for Agile – deliver services, projects & products that support Agile practices & build a great place to work
6 Evidence-based Thinks like a scientist to test hypotheses, busts myths & validates decisions with data
7 Innovate Within Constraints Views Agile as risk mitigation & that innovation happens within clearly the defined boundaries of regulation & compliance
8 Continuous Improvement Enables feedback loops and strives for continuous improvement at personal, team & organisational level
9 Human-centric Values employees as human beings that have emotions, needs & ideas, rather than resources to be managed
10 Agile HR Operating Model Appreciates Agile is opposite to blueprinting & uses the cycle of test, learn & adapt to redesign how HR teams collaborate
This training will be held in Stockholm at Dandy People´s HQ, Kungsgatan 8, 2nd Floor.
08.30 – 09.00 Breakfast
12.00 – 13.00 Lunch
09.00 – 17.00 Training
Keeping you nourished
Lunch plus all day tea/coffee and light refreshments included.
Reasons to attend
- Your organisation is going Agile and you need to lead or be a key contributor to this transformation
- Your tech or product unit are working Agile and you need to redesign your people practices to support this way of working
- You want to build collaborative networks to enable innovation and agility within your business
- You’re conscious of the future of work and are seeking ways to redesign or update HR to fit the modern world
- You want to build great places to work and attract the best talent
- You work in a digital, product development, creative design or a start-up company and do things differently
- You’re sick and tired of people not liking you at parties because you work in HR! 🙂
Early bird special 14000 SEK until 7th April, then 18000 SEK
Prices exclusive of applicable tax
Wan’t to learn more before you sign up?
Here you can sign up on a live webinar to join in and ask questions:
Our cancellation terms
We offer a 100% refund if you cancel your registration up to 30 days before the event.