This is a In-house specific training, it can be held in English or Swedish.
When you have worked Agile and with Scrum or Kanban for a while and feel that your speed of improvement gets lower, perhaps you have some new people coming in new to Agile and Scrum or maybe you want to involve other parts of the organisation or your partners, then you need a Agile Reboot. This is a one or two day kick start for that second wave of Agile mindset and practises that gives energy to the team, help teams to get an aha-experience together, to improve collaboration and scrum practises as well as grows an Agile culture and improvement backlog for the teams.
We have run this workshop based training in many organisations, bringing the whole organisation together, or teams in need for better collaboration and common ways of working, always with great result. The focus of the training is adjusted for the clients specific needs based on what the current condition and goals are.
Some examples of exercises we can do in a one or two day training:
– Agile and Scrum theory based on tricky questions from the group, or basic Agile and Scrum Essentials
– Scrum simulation with Lego, key take aways connected to real conditions
– Simulation for understanding of Cynefin and complex situations
– Process mapping visualizing bottle necks and lead time
– Organisation and team culture theory and workshop
– Agile values and principles theory and workshop
– T-shaped people simulation, key take aways connected to real conditions
– Feature vs component team simulation, key take aways connected to real conditions
– Team maturity theory and workshop
– Creating improvement backlogs based what the teams want to improve
– Creation of new Scrum or Kanban boards
For best impact this training is combined with on location coaching. Contact us to learn more about this training, and to get a quote for your tailored training.
Dandy People is the creator of the well known poster Agile in a Nutshell, downloaded over 18.000 times. As a part of the training you will receive a big A1 poster.