Due to the situation with COVID-19 this training is offered as remote online training.
- Get double the expertise with not just one but two expert trainers for this online training
- Know how to coach leadership and solve business problems at an enterprise level
- Expand your coaching and facilitation skillset to create high-trust environments using a blend of advanced coaching and facilitation techniques and online collaboration tools.
- Gain advanced skills for the transformation work that you are involved and start designing systems that support high-performance, customer focus, and facilitates agility
- Invest in your continuous professional development as an aspiring Enterprise Coach and Leader and finally start getting the kind of results you have been yearning for
- Come away from our training with hands-on capabilities to help your teams succeed thanks to AWA’s highly interactive, ‘do it now’ training format.
- This training is for you who have at least 3 years of experience working as a Team Coach using professional coaching techniques, or have previous Agile training.
Gain an advanced understanding and skill set needed to coach at an enterprise level within an organizational change context and immediately take away a set of tools and techniques that you can use back at the office.
Join the next public ICAgile Certified Enterprise Agile Coach Bootcamp with Adventures with Agile, for the first time in Stockholm.
About the Bootcamp
The 5-day intensive Enterprise Agile Coach bootcamp combines two advanced ICAgile Certified courses, Enterprise Agility Masterclass and Coaching for Enterprise Agility into a week-long intensive bootcamp for experienced Agile practitioners.
During this highly interactive and advanced training, we will cover organizational development, leadership coaching, large group facilitation, structural and process design, organizational change process, human change process, and organizational design. By attending this bootcamp, you will gain the advanced skills needed to coach at the enterprise level within an organizational change context.
If you want to learn how to help individuals, teams and whole organizations through the challenges they face when moving towards enterprise agility then attend the Enterprise Agile Coach bootcamp with Adventures with Agile. Participants will also be eligible to attain both the advanced ICAgile Certified Professional – Agility in the Enterprise and Coaching Agile Transitions certifications
What you will learn
Organizational Design with Agile in Mind
- How does an organization become more responsive and value-driven?
- What changes will your organization need to go through in order to be sustainable and successful?
This training will give you the answer to these questions. You will learn how to design processes with agile in mind as well as how marketing, sales, and finance should be engaged for business agility. You will also gain skills, tools, and techniques to overcome common dysfunctions like handoffs and waste and how to design a system that supports high-performance, customer focus and facilitates agility.
Co-Creating Change with Large Groups
Purely top-down approaches cause resistance and fail. What we need is active participation and self-organization in solving real business problems. To include everyone, we need facilitation techniques that allow everyone involved in the structure or process, to participate in its co-creation. Our Coaching for Enterprise Agility modules will teach you the skills and understanding of how to generate alignment, innovation, and clear direction forwards in large groups with diverse opinions, identify and overcome resistance systemically. You will gain the skills, tools, and techniques for large group coaching in the context of enterprise-wide change.
- Team Emotional Intelligence
- Complexity and systems thinking – going beyond Cynefin
- Organizational culture and structure
- Engaging leadership in conversation about culture
- Executive coaching, mentoring, facilitating for leadership development
- Executive teams
- Enterprise Agility
- Business Agility
- Principles and patterns for organization design
- Process and Process improvement
- Agile frameworks for scaling
- Measuring performance and governance
- Technical craftsmanship
- Sustainability in the health of an agile enterprise
- Field of Enterprise Coaching
- Personal and Professional Mastery
- Knowing your limits
- Creating a case for change
- Meeting organizing tools
- Human Change Process
- Organizational Change Process
- Agile Mindset
- Organisational Systems Entry
- Organizations Assessments
- Communicating at the Organisational Level
- Educating at the Organization Level
- Facilitating at the Organization Level
- Large Group Facilitation Methods
- CO-Creation of Strategy
- Q and A
What you will receive
- Pre-class support and class alignment call.
- “Do it now” format emphasizing learning by doing so you come away from the class with hands-on capabilities to help your organization succeed.
- Free membership to a passionate, motivated, and inspirational global online community of enterprise agile coaches and our course leaders for a lifetime of support.
- Two highly-experienced, professional coach trainers, with real-world experience working in agile transformations and (co-located and remote) agile teams across many different companies of all shapes and sizes.
- An online and downloadable copy of the class manual.
- Content that underpins AWA Consultancy will help you understand the way and how organizations change.
- Improved skills and knowledge that will enable you to mentor and coach others.
- An understanding of how to influence and help managers, leaders, and other areas outside of delivery teams.
- Improved skills and knowledge that will enable you to mentor and coach others.
- Multiple change strategies suiting different organizational contexts to your toolkit.
- Insights, models, and techniques to help people understand what change means to them.
- Multiple skills and competencies from the field of Enterprise Agile Coaching.
Who should attend
- Experienced Team coaches
- Multi-team coaches
- Enterprise Agile Coaches
- Senior Managers
- Anyone who is managing a team in an organization moving towards agility, but already have Agile experience.
We do not cover the coaching basics during this course. To get the most out of your training experience it is recommended you have at least 3 years of experience working as a Team Coach using professional coaching techniques or have attended an ICAgile Certified Professional – Agile Coaching course, or equivalent.
Are you not sure this is the right level for you and need to know more? Please contact us and we will be happy to assist you in finding the right training for you.
Duration: 5 days
This Bootcamp is offered for the ICAgile Certified Professional – Coaching Agile Transitions (ICP-CAT) and ICAgile Certified Professional – Agility in the Enterprise certification.
This continuing education certification is a key step toward achieving the ICAgile Certified Expert-enterprise Agile Coaching (ICE-EC) designation of the industry’s first competence-based certification for Enterprise Agile Coaching. There is an ongoing assessment throughout the class as well as a practical assessment at the end of the course that you will need to pass. As long as the trainers believe you have demonstrated competence and that you have understood the learning objectives and you do not miss more than 1 hour of the course then you will receive the certification. The certification is included in the price of the course. Following the class, you will receive an email from ICAgile with your Certification.
About the Trainer
Sam is a Coach and Trainer with more than 20 years’ experience of delivering change within both IT and the business, for some of the biggest Investment Banks where she reached Director level as well as entrepreneurial start-ups including her own.
Throughout Sam’s career, she has seen that it’s not technical problems that prevent innovation, success, or cause stress, rather it’s all in the way people work together and collaborates (or not). Sam transitioned into the world of professional coaching back in 2017 to address exactly this problem.
Sam is delighted to be working with AWA as a Coach & Trainer with our shared mission to Make Working Life Better. How? By helping Individuals, Teams, and Leaders find their full capability, learn tools of successful collaboration, and unlearn everything else that gets in the way of creativity and growth. Sam’s passion is: optimizing Human Potential and helping everyone in our industry embed new, leaner, and more satisfying ways of working. Happy people deliver more, better. It’s a no brainer!
Sam is an ICF certified associate coach, and ICAgile Authorised Trainer and a Training from the Back of the Room Practitioner.
This class is co-facilitated with Georg Fasching
Over the past 18 years, Georg has developed a passion and proficiency in Digital Product Development while working predominantly in the banking and engineering spaces. His experience transitioned to Agile in 2010. Having practiced as Product Owner and also as Scrum Master provides him an intriguing blend of complementing perspectives. Georg now improves the flow and happiness for people, and products, through coaching and training.
Georg is a mentor and servant to the community, proof of his vicarious quest to help others achieve their goals. His dedication to continual learning has made him extremely effective as an Agile Coach in accomplishing huge wins for his clients, which include major finance and tech corporations. As a qualified Personal and Business Coach, he also enables individuals to become even better versions of themselves.
This Bootcamp is offered for the ICAgile Certified Professional- Coaching Agile Transitions (ICP-CAT) and ICAgile- Certified Professional – Agility in the Enterprise certification. This continuing education certification is a key step toward achieving the ICAgile Certified Expert-Enterprise Agile Coaching (ICE-EC) designation the industry’s first competence-based certification for Enterprise Agile Coaching. There is an ongoing assessment throughout the class as well as a practical assessment at the end of the course that you will need to pass. As long as the trainers believe you have demonstrated competence and that you have understood the learning objectives and you do not miss more than 1 hour of the course then you will receive the certification. The certification is included in the price of the course. Following the class, you will receive an email from ICAgile with your Certification.
Enterprise Agile Coach Bootcamp is available to run for a group of your key people (coaches, change managers, transformation leads, etc) involved in your change program. Talk to us today about transformative in-house training for groups or individuals which we can run for your business, anywhere in the world.
High Praise for this Training
“Adventures with Agile and the Enterprise Bootcamp is a pivotal step in my Agile journey from team to Enterprise thinking. Thanks to the trainer for her energetic, experienced, tireless, and passionate delivery of the content.” – S. McPherson – Management Consultant
“Arguably one of the most pivotal training courses I’ve attended to help shape my future career as a coach. Full of rich content, including tools, techniques & practices that you can use straight away in the workplace. Really opened my eyes & mind to the world of business agility and the true focus on achieving better business outcomes – instead of the misinformed goal of being (or transforming to) agile.” – C.Brown – Agile Coach
“Exceeded my hopes for the course. It was not what I expected, but touched on great conversations with all participants. Structure and style both supported the team-building of the group.” J.Kinsella Agility Mentor
“Not only makes us better coaches but ultimately will make us better people in a better community with greater purpose” R. Sabsevitz – Director Change Manager
“I feel confident that I am well grounded in enterprise coaching and ready to accelerate our coaching practice both internally and externally” M. Parks – Director of Quality / Exec Coach
“Personal Transformation. I went through a journey of self-discovery, which confirmed my values and the ethics I would like to work. Worth every penny” – Alexandra Rodriguez – Agile Coach
“Equipping you to support non-IT organizations at an enterprise level with an agile approach” – Tanja Murphy-Ilibasic
“The trainers selflessly provided us with so much valuable content. Worth every penny & more!” Gawain Lee-Son – Agile Coach
“A great eye-opener. Very practical. The best course I have been on.” – Joanna Koprowicz – Agile Coach
“Provides a level of thinking about your organization and skills to work closer with your execs. A top-notch delivery and easy practical way to help deliver to future clients” – Paul Greco – Transformation & Exec Coach
“The most thorough training course I’ve ever taken. The energy, knowledge, and enthusiasm of the trainer was amazing” – Karlene
“I thought I knew a lot coming into this class but now my head is chock full of more coaching techniques and the subtle fear of working with executives has been alleviated” – Jolie Roy, Sr Agile Coach
“This is not just for agile coaches. All leaders for whom enterprise agility is important should attend” – Sachin Sharma – Agile Coach
“The Enterprise Agile Coach Bootcamp is a great class and covered a huge amount of content that I am sure will return again and again.” – Rhys William, Agile Coach/Director
“The trainer does an incredible job presenting and teaching this class. His knowledge and experience are very evident. There are few classes taught that really stand out as career-influencing, and this is one of them.” – Frank Rios, Senior Agile Coach
“I can’t think of another course that has had such an immediate impact on my skills as an enterprise coach and my ability to apply them in my work.” – Ed Marshall – Agile Coach
“The best way to spend your money and your time are doing this Bootcamp training. Amazing! The trainer’s style makes a difference.” – Emanuel Henrique Fonseca, Team Lead & Agile Coach
“Shifted my way of thinking from agile value delivery to solving complex business problems with a systemic coaching approach.” – Glenn Bolan, Head of IT Portfolio & Agile
“This Enterprise Agile Coach training is fantastic. I have learned more in 5 days than I would have in a year of working.” – Adeyinka Abdulrahman, Agile Coach
“An excellent journey in Agile change management. Consultancy giants eat your heart out!” – Martijn Steen, Agile Coach
“Fantastic course learned lots that I can start putting into practice straight away to make a difference in my organization and to myself.” – David Miller, Agile Coach
“The trainer shed new light on the infinite darkness of organizational dysfunction. What I saw was terrifying but at least I have a torch.” – Gianpolo Bagliono, Enterprise Agile Coach