This training is also suitable for internal training and can be helt at your location. We speak Swedish or English depending on audience.
Dandy People are proud to be able to offer this two-day course teaches the Lean-Agile principles and practices of the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe® ). You’ll learn how to execute and release value through Agile Release Trains, how to build an Agile Portfolio, and how to lead a Lean-Agile transformation at enterprise scale. You will gain an understanding of the Lean-Agile mindset and how to apply the principles and practices of SAFe to support Agile teams, programs, program portfolio management, and to coordinate large Value Streams.
Attending the class prepares you to take the exam and become a certified SAFe®
Agilist (SA). Associated Certification: SAFe Agilist (SA)
The following individuals will benefit from this course
- Executives and Leaders, Managers, Directors, CIOs, and VPs
- Development, QA and Infrastructure Management
- Program and Project Managers
- Product and Product Line Management
- Portfolio Managers, PMO, and Process Leads
- Enterprise, System and Solution Architect
- Apply SAFe to scale Lean and Agile development in the enterprise
- Recognize and apply a Lean-Agile Mindset and principles
- Continuously explore, integrate, deploy, and release value
- Empower with a Lean Portfolio
- Coordinate the development of large solutions
- Enhance their Lean-Agile leadership skills
- Support a Lean-Agile transformation in their enterprise
- Introducing the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Embracing a Lean-Agile Mindset
- Understanding SAFe Principles
- Experiencing Program Increment (PI) Planning
- Exploring, Executing, and Releasing Value
- Leading the Lean-Agile Enterprise
- Empowering a Lean Portfolio
- Building Large Solutions
What Attendees Get
- Attendee workbook
- Preparation and eligibility to take the SAFe® 4 Agilist exam
- One year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
- Course certificate of completion
Attendees must attend both days of the course in order to be eligible for the exam.
All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience. However, the following prerequisites are highly recommended for those who intend to take the SAFe® 4 Agilist (SA) certification exam:
- 5+ years’ experience in software development, testing, business analysis, product, or project management
- Experience in Scrum
Read more: http://www.scaledagile.com/leading-safe/
Your Trainer Martin Teljeby
Recent years I have been involved in introducing SAFe, and running SAFe educations, finding out how to adopt the framework to fit teams who need to align and collaborate for maximizing value deliveries. When scaling Agile you can choose to use a complete framework (as SAFe) or identify good practices from SAFe or other Scaling frameworks as LeSS to add just the structure that is needed. I can help explore and experiment to find what is helpful for you.
Last 10 years I have supported Agile transformation in various roles, first as Development manager, supporting my development team to adopt Agile and Scrum. After this I have supported Lean transformation as a change driver and last years I have been Agile Coach supporting managers and organisation in their Agile transformation efforts.