This training is also suitable for internal training and can be helt at your location. We speak Swedish or English depending on audience.
Dandy People are proud to be able to offer this two-day course which teaches members of Agile Release Trains how to work in a SAFe environment using Scrum, Kanban, and XP. Participants will experience being Agile teams, learn to write stories and break features, as well as how to plan and execute iterations. Participants will also learn about Agile Release Train and their role in it, planning program increments, integrating with other teams in the program and improving as a train.
Attending the class prepares participants to take the exam and become a certified SAFe® Practitioner (SP).
Associated Certification: SAFe Practitioner (SP)
The following individuals will benefit from this course
- Team members who apply Lean and Agile at Scale
- All members of an Agile Release Train about to launch
- Apply SAFe to scale Lean and Agile development in their enterprise
- Know their team and its role on the Agile Release Train
- Know all other teams on the train, their roles, and the dependencies between the teams
- Plan Iterations
- Execute Iterations and demonstrate value
- Plan Program Increments
- Integrate and work with other teams on the train
- Introducing the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Building an Agile Team
- Planning the Iteration
- Executing the Iteration
- Executing the Program Increment
What Attendees Get
- Attendee workbook
- Preparation and eligibility to take the SAFe® 4 Practitioner (SP) exam
- One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
- Course certificate of completion. Attendees must attend both days of the course in order to qualify for the exam.
Attendees must attend both days of the course in order to qualify for the exam.
All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience. However, the following prerequisites are highly recommended for those who intend to take the SAFe® Practitioner (SP) certification exam:
- Familiarity with Agile concepts and principles
- Awareness of Scrum, Kanban, and XP
- Working knowledge of software and hardware development processes
Your Trainer Martin Teljeby
Recent years I have been involved in introducing SAFe, and running SAFe educations, finding out how to adopt the framework to fit teams who need to align and collaborate for maximizing value deliveries. When scaling Agile you can choose to use a complete framework (as SAFe) or identify good practices from SAFe or other Scaling frameworks as LeSS to add just the structure that is needed. I can help explore and experiment to find what is helpful for you.
Last 10 years I have supported Agile transformation in various roles, first as Development manager, supporting my development team to adopt Agile and Scrum. After this I have supported Lean transformation as a change driver and last years I have been Agile Coach supporting managers and organisation in their Agile transformation efforts.