This training is also suitable for internal training and can be helt at your location. We speak Swedish or English depending on audience.
Dandy People are proud to be able to offer this two-day course teaches the role of Scrum Master in a SAFe enterprise. Unlike traditional Scrum Master training that focuses on the fundamentals of team-level Scrum, the SAFe Scrum Master course explores the role of Scrum in the context of the entire enterprise, and prepares you to successfully plan and execute the Program Increment (PI), the primary enabler of alignment throughout all levels of a SAFe organization. This includes learning the key components of scaled Agile development, how Scrum is facilitated throughout the enterprise, and how to execute iteration planning. You’ll also discover how to build high performing Agile teams by becoming a servant leader and coach, and how to coach those teams to deliver the maximum business value that is achievable through SAFe.
The SSM certification signifies that you are prepared to perform the role of Scrum Master in a SAFe environment, increasing your value to teams and organizations.
Associated Certification: SAFe Scrum Master (SSM)
The following individuals will benefit from this course
- New or existing Scrum Masters
- Team Leads
- Release Train Engineers
- Describe Scrum in a SAFe enterprise
- Facilitate Scrum events
- Facilitate effective Iteration execution
- Support effective Program Increment execution
- Support relentless improvement
- Coach Agile teams for maximum business results
- Support DevOps implementation
- Introducing Scrum in SAFe
- Characterizing the role of the Scrum Master
- Experiencing Program Increment planning
- Facilitating Iteration execution
- Finishing the Program Increment
- Coaching the Agile team
What Attendees Get
- Printed workbook
- Preparation and eligibility to take the SAFe® 4 Scrum Master (SSM) exam
- One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
- Course certificate of completion
Attendees must attend both days of the course in order to qualify for the exam.
All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience. However, the following prerequisites are highly recommended for those who intend to take the SAFe® Scrum Master (SSM) certification exam:
- Familiarity with Agile concepts and principles
- Awareness of Scrum, Kanban, and eXtreme Programming (XP)
- Working knowledge of software and hardware development processes
Your Trainer Martin Teljeby
Recent years I have been involved in introducing SAFe, and running SAFe educations, finding out how to adopt the framework to fit teams who need to align and collaborate for maximizing value deliveries. When scaling Agile you can choose to use a complete framework (as SAFe) or identify good practices from SAFe or other Scaling frameworks as LeSS to add just the structure that is needed. I can help explore and experiment to find what is helpful for you.
Last 10 years I have supported Agile transformation in various roles, first as Development manager, supporting my development team to adopt Agile and Scrum. After this I have supported Lean transformation as a change driver and last years I have been Agile Coach supporting managers and organisation in their Agile transformation efforts.