Your future assignments
You will be working with Dandy Peoples growing client base of some of Swedens biggest companies within Retail, Finance, Telecom, MedTech, Aid Organizations – and more, supporting teams to build capabilities for Agility and innovation. You will lead the improvement work within the Agile team, coaching and mentoring team members and stakeholders in their daily work. Many times you will work with a team of other Dandys who also work at team level, in between teams, in guilds, and up to C-level aiming to create a learning culture.
You will sometimes support in Agile transformations with other Dandys, enabling new ways of working and enabling Agile sustainability. You might have more than one assignment at a time, and you will be free to set up open Agile trainings and seminars at Dandy People HQ as well as present at conferences.
- Agile mindset and values
- Prior Consulting experience
- Agile Team Coach or Scrum Master for 2-3 years
- Work experience from 2 or more companies or organisations
- Documented work experience
- Certifications and education relevant to your competence
- Trainer and facilitator – planning and giving experience-based trainings and workshops
- Working with and supporting operations and business
- Working with and supporting development and IT
- Team coaching
- Certified Scrum Master
You have experience in one or more of the following:
- Agile Product Development
- Innovation Management
- Lean UX
- Design Thinking
- Agile Leadership
- Scaled Agile (alternative ways or frameworks)
- Design Sprints
Send your application in Swedish or English to email@example.com
Please state that the application is for the position Agile Coach.
– Why you want to become a Dandy
– Your CV
– Link to your Linkedin profile
Looking forward to hear from you!
The Dandy Team