Registration is closed
+46 (0) 70 483 15 80
Training Cancellation Policy
- Cancellations received up to 30 days prior to class will not be charged the training fee.
- Cancellations 29-15 days prior to class will be invoiced 50% of the training fee.
- Cancellations 14 days prior to class, and no-shows, are subject to payment for the full amount.
- If special circumstances prevail in the event of cancellation, the training fee will be charged, but you will have the opportunity to attend the training on future courses. This is done in consultation with Dandy People.
- Registrant substitutions may be made at any time after consultation with Dandy People.
- In case of illness or care of a child with a medical certificate, the training fee is refunded, excluding the SEK 500, in administrative costs.
- Cancellation must always be in writing to Dandy People
- Dandy People has the right to cancel a training whereby all possible paid-in fees are refunded.
- Invoicing takes place before the start of the training. Payment terms 20 days.