Learn how to work hands on in an human centered process for innovation where design thinking (research), Lean UX (hypothesis driven ideation and continuous validation) and Agile development (Scrum) fits together. With collaborative work in a cross functional team you will go from business problem to impact goal, to learning about the users, to exploring ideas and designing paper prototypes and validating your assumptions continuously. In the end of the two days you will have created a sliced user story map with your MVP strategy and you are ready to start delivering and validating your product in your Agile scrum team. This is modern product development.
In this training you and your team will get a defined process and a toolbox for innovation with short feedback loops and a clear connection to Scrum and Agile product development. If you do this continuously in your organisation you will have no more handovers, short time to market, very little waste, great possibilities to improve and adapt the process over time. It will be the easiest and cheapest way to innovate and test new strategies and products.
The training is also suitable for teams who want to become more T-shape and learn how to better collaborate and work together in a efficient and structured manner.
Said about this training
“Gick kurs som du höll på Crisp en gång i tiden (Product discovery med Lean UX) och vill bara säga att jag hittills inte gått en kurs som gett mig sån konkret utväxling efteråt. Den förändrade både mitt sätt att jobba och mitt team. Så tack!”
Who is this training for
This training is for those who today work with digital product development, or if you want to start doing that, and want to use UX methods to better fit the solution to the user and business need. It is basic training for any:
- Product Manager
- Product Owner
- Business Developer
- User- and Customer Experience (UX/CX) (User researcher, Interaction designer, Graphic Designer, Art Director)
- Business Analyst
- Project Manager
You will learn
- Product Discovery – what is it and how does it work with Scrum
- A quick look into what different levels you can innovate in and what is right for you
- How to work with discovery in a structured way with different competences in a team
- How to go from business problem to a sliced release plan in 2 days with validation
- Impact driven and customer centric product design
- User research and visualization
- User Transaction Flow, Customer Journeys, Roles and personas, Jobs to be Done and Storyboarding – and what to use when
- User Story Mapping – slicing for value and not losing control of what you have delivered or not
- Hypothesis and early validation with users
- Minimum Viable Product (MVP) – how to use it to learn and not get stuck in only releasing the smallest not lovable product
- Design Studio – Time boxed ideation and exploration involving everyone for better solutions
- Paper prototyping and usability testing
- Specification by Example – from User Stories to Acceptance tests
- Examples from different types of product development
- Workshops and methods you can use in your daily work and tips on how to facilitate them
What earlier students say about this training
“The training gave me a lot of inspiration and creativity with help by goals, personas and workflows without not designing anything. Focus is on how the design can support different customers key goals, behaviors and feelings dependent on where they are at the moment. A true a-ha experience but at the same time so obvious. Two really interesting days with a lot of different workshops. This training took me and my employer a big step closer to the customer. I truly recommend it!” Liza Hansson, Designer since 2001. Communication and Digital media at Agria Insurance for Animals
With clear, firm and very practical advice together with effective workshops, methods and Agile processes Mia shares her expertise in how to develop customer centric product design in a simple and inspiring way. I really feel that I will get use of what I learned during these two days in my work as a product designer” – Ulrika af Klint, Product designer and Strategist
This training is suitable for teams. Thats why we give a rebate for teams with up more than 3 people. Sign up more than 3 people and you all get 20% off for all! We speak Swedish or English depending on audience – let us know your preferred language upon signup.