Kari’s passion is helping leaders cultivate adaptable, bold, and courageous teams that come together to create work environments that inspire people to do great things.
She has extensive experience in partnering with organizations as a Learning and Development trainer, consultant, and coach. Kari’s experience includes culture transformatio
Kari has worked in the nonprofit sector as well as biopharma and technology, the most notable being Apple. Before pursuing a career in adult learning and performance, she was a physicist at Imperial College London where she fell in love with the learning process and switched careers. Kari is currently writing a book for academia that explores agility and cognitive diversity called The New Normal to be published in early 2021. The publisher is Emerald Publishing.
Her hobbies include
Her credentials include
- Professional Scrum Master (PSM I)
- ICAgile TAL (Agile Talent Professional and Facilitator)
- ICAgile ACC (Professional Agile Coach)
- 5-Habits of a Cohesive Team Authorized Partner and Facilitator (Wiley)
- Everything DiSC Authorized Partner and Facilitator (Wiley)
- Organizational Behavior Management (OBM)
- Lean Six-Sigma Black Belt
- Change Management Practitioner
- Certified Professional Coach (CPC)
- Crucial Conversations (Vital Smarts)