My passion is bridging the gap between HR, IT, and the business so your organization can thrive in this new paradigm of work. My experience includes work in the nonprofit sector as well as an array of industries such as Biopharma, Brewing, and Technology, the most notable being Apple Retail.
Using Lean and Agile methodologies plus Behavior Science, I can tackle large-scale culture change, boundary spanning, and Leadership Development so that teams stay aligned with business objectives and organizations can thrive at every level. My main interests are in Agile Transformation, Scaling Agile, Transformational Leadership, and Team Development initiatives to cement goals and drive competitive growth. I have extensive experience in partnering with organizations as a Coach, HR Leader, Trainer, and Facilitator.
Before pursuing a career in adult learning and performance, I was a physicist at Imperial College London where I fell in love with the learning process and switched careers. I am currently writing a book for academia that explores talent development, agility, and cognitive diversity called The New Normal. The publisher is Emerald Publishing and should be out in late 2021.
Specialties: Spotting behavioral patterns holding teams and organizations back from maximizing their potential! My greatest gift is using behavior science to transform theory into concrete practice in a way that scales from the individual to the organizational level.
- Agile Coach (Organizations and Teams)
- Organizational Transformation Leader
- Agile Learning and Development Manager
- Trainer and Facilitator
- Instructional Designer
- Designed and launched multiple Organizational Development and culture change programs
- Drove culture change initiatives in partnership with HR VP to promoting personal and professional development
- Developed and managed onboarding programs that improved new hire’s time to productivity by 65%
- Spearheaded sales team development strategies to achieve 14% increase in sales metrics
Educations and Certifications
- DevOps Leadership DOL
- Kanban System Design KMP I
- Scrum@Scale Certified Practitioner
- Certified Disciplined Agilist CDA
- Leading SAFe 5.0
- Agility in the Enterprise ICP-ENT
- Coaching Agile Transitions ICP-CAT
- Agile Coaching ICP-ACC
- Professional Scrum Master PSM I
- Certified Change Manager CCMP
- Masters in Human Resource Development
Educations and Certifications
Atypical Workplace – Principle Organizational Development Consultant, Agile Coach, and Team Facilitation Expert
- Coach individuals, leaders, and teams who want to leverage unique talents and abilities that drive transformation and optimize the flow of work
- Lead people and culture initiatives, including Business Agility, change management, leadership development, and organizational development.
- Leverages frameworks and practices from Agile Project Management and Behavior Science to increase engagement, productivity, and efficiency.
- Clients have included: Looker Data Sciences (Alphabet-owned), O’Keeffe Digital PR Agency, Cincinnati Chamber of Commerce, PEP Marketing and Advertising, Rivertown Brewery, VECTRE Immersive Technology, Restoring Lives International, Linden Avenue Church.
Alkermes Pharmaceuticals – Learning and Development Leader
- Oversaw all site-wide learning and development endeavors.
- Performed needs assessments to ensure all training initiatives meet business needs.
- Led a team of Instructional Designers and Learning Management System Administrators.
- Partnered with department SMEs to create customized learning and engagement solutions.
Construct Connect – Training and Development Manager
- Oversaw and developed all corporate training endeavors, including onboarding.
- Designed and lead all Training and Leadership development program and courses.
- Developed blended learning programs to expedite onboarding the process.
- Change Managed large-scale initiatives and oversaw communication strategy.
Apple Retail – Sales Expert and Genius Admin
- Consistently outperformed company sales goals by 20%.
- Coached and mentored new and seasoned sales associates.
- Developed and implemented a comprehensive sales training curriculum.
- Worked with a team of leaders to support the team of Apple technicians.